Speaker for Colleges: College Student Success Speaker
No time is more critical and vital to speak into impressionable college students lives as when they're entering college. College students of all ages are inwardly yearning and longing for true leadership, heartfelt compassion and somebody to genuinely care about them and impact their lives for the better.
Paul F. Davis is a young man comforting, encouraging, inspiring and impacting college students throughout the world. Paul’s timeless messages impact both college students and college advisors; college deans and college professors; college athletes and college nontraditional students of all ages.
A professional international speaker using humor and heartfelt motivational messages to entertain and inspire college students; Paul quickly connects, communicates and captivates college students with his lively speaking style, worldwide stories and timeless wisdom. If college student retention and empowering your college students to live their best life now is important to you – then you need to schedule Paul to speak at your college this year!
Student assemblies, college groups, college clubs, organizations, associations, fraternities and sororities all love Paul because he creatively tailors every message to appeal to their demographic and personalizes every talk to best touch, teach and transform college student leaders.
A worldwide speaker who has touched over 55 countries & 6 continents, Paul humorously builds bridges cross-culturally by disarming and empowering people throughout the earth to live their dreams!
Paul is the author of 18 life-changing books. Paul’s incredible depth and powerful stories from around the world, entertain and inspire audiences making Paul a captivating speaker able to awaken the greatness within us all.
Paul has spoken for Celebrity Cruises and appeared on numerous international broadcasts from Investors Business Daily, Oprah & Friends to Fox News to talk about success, leadership, relational intricacies, conflict resolution, life balance, and living your dreams. By reason of his global travels, Paul is a highly sought after diversity and multicultural awareness speaker.
Afternoon Advice host Tiffany Granath calls Paul an awesome relational coach and recommends his books on love, dating, and sexuality.
Paul worked at Ground Zero in NYC during 9-11; helped rebuild a home at the tsunami epicenter; comforted victims of genocide in Rwanda; spoke to leaders in East Timor during the war; inspired students & monks in Myanmar; promoted peace & reconciliation in Pakistan; and has been so deep into the bush of rural Africa where villagers had never before seen a white man.
Paul humorously and elegantly transforms individuals and organizations, while empowering people to love passionately and live fearlessly.
Invite Paul to speak in your city!
Website - www.PaulFDavis.com
Email - info@PaulFDavis.com
Phone - 407-967-7553
Academic Success For Better Grades - Mental Strategies for Maximum ResultsPaul F. Davis is a fun, innovative, and creative educator motivator breaking the mold and pioneering a new frontier for academic success. Paul’s no nonsense street-smart approach appeals to students who battle balancing their many emotional, social, academic, and financial needs.
After Paul’s father spanked the stupidity out of him in 6th grade for coming 6/19/2009home with a D in Science, Paul aggressively tackled the books and scored 100s on his next two tests, earning the most improved student of the year award and going on to graduate Cum Laude from UCF in 3 years at the age of 20.
The son of an alcoholic and drug addict, Paul understands what students in society face today with the deterioration of the family structure and single parent providers working two jobs. As a former English teacher to newly immigrated international students, Paul also understands the needs of global students and how to improve their experience.
A worldwide speaker and life-changing author of 18 books including New Teacher Success & Survival Secrets, Paul F. Davis is a trailblazer with prophetic insight and NLP skills able to transform struggling students to be high achievers.
Life-Changing Strategies to Propel Kids, Youth & Teenagers Success
· Get a life vision, renew your mind, and energize your heart to approach learning as fun!
· Learn how to mentally & physically prepare yourself for academic success.
· Experience the peace and joy of emotional management and self-mastery.
· Learn effective study habits to save time, retain knowledge, and enhance memory recall during tests.
· Learn the tricks of zeroing in on vital and key information in class.
· Break mental blocks and self-imposed limitations hindering your success.
· Capture memorization techniques to powerfully drive home and own important data.
· Become more self-aware and discover your learning style.
· Learn individual and group study methods ideal to your learning style.
· Crack the code to successful communication to gain teachers’ respect.
· Throughout your campus win favor and save hours of labor.
· Master the mechanics of writing a compelling and persuasive essay.
· Discover energy management secrets to save time and increase your productivity.
· Discover secrets to matriculate, educate, and dominate the academic scene.
· Discover and reconnect with your core values to live full force.
· Be victorious in everything you put your heart and hand to.
· Leverage difficulty and adversity as an opportunity for personal victory.
· Embrace diversity to enlarge your world and capacity for accomplishment.
· Say no without feeling guilty and hold to your academic focus.
· Awaken the giant within to live from the heart and consistently win!
· Position yourself for endless dream fulfillment in love and life!
· Live passionately, love wholeheartedly and learn purposefully.
· Celebrate being a lifelong learner every step of the way!
· Learn the secrets to engineer countless breakthroughs for your life.
· Be a positive force for good on your campus and in your community.
· Be a first class student leader that the world takes note of and applauds.